- Asheville (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport A smaller airport about 18 minutes from downtown Asheville. It is a bit more expensive but you can often find good deals. Rental cars available. Also an easy UBER or LYFT ride to town.
- Greenville (GSP) Greenville Spartenburg International Airport. The Greenville, SOUTH CAROLINA airport is about one hour from Asheville (NOT to be confused with the Greenville, NORTH CAROLINA airport which is about five hours from Asheville – Yes, the airport in the other state is actually closer.) Small, easy airport with rental cars available. Take I85 to I26.
- Charlotte (CLT) Charlotte Douglas International Airport An international airport and regional hub, this often has direct flights from other cities. (In fact, many of the AVL flights will go through Charlotte.) This airport is about 2 hours from Asheville on Highways through the flat piedmont from I85 to Hwy 74 to I26.
- Knoxville (TYS) McGhee Tyson Airport Another small regional airport that is easy to fly into. It is about 2.25 hours from Asheville. You take I40 through winding mountain terrain (somewhat nerve wracking if you are not used to mountain driving.)
Asheville has become a popular vacation destination, so finding an inexpensive place to stay is not always easy. We strongly encourage making reservations as soon as possible.
OM Sanctuary, a lovely retreat center located 2.7 miles from the conference venue, is offering special pricing for conference attendees. Guests staying for 3 nights, are eligible for their “buy 2, get 1 free” offer. Guests staying only 2 nights will receive 15% off the regular price.
Bed-and-Breakfast, VRBO, and Airbnb options are also available throughout the area. Look for locations in downtown, Montford, South Slope and even West and East Asheville.
- Downtown Hotels– Walking Distance:
- Downtown Hotels – Greater Walking Distance
If you have access to a car, less expensive options are available just outside of downtown. There
is a public parking garage directly across the street from Jubilee! when attending the conference.
The first hour is free, and the hourly rate is $1, but the garage often fills up on the weekends by
- Just-Outside- of-Downtown ~ East Side:
- Just-Outside-of-Downtown ~ West Side
- South Side
We also have a limited number of homestay options with members of the Jubilee! community. Those are $60/night. If you are interested in a Jubilee! homestay, please contact Vicki Garlock at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and payment.